Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So much to say... So little time

Yup I have a lot to say, Do I have time to say it? Probably not. Because all I do is work these day. I live, eat, breathe, work. Some days are better than others. I hardly ever get to read blogs I follow, I barely get to read my new kindle. I never get to cross stitch. The nights i don't have Ryan which I consider me time, I spend working. So I can spend time with him on the other nights. Which lets face it the poor kid gets picked up at 5:45 we make it home by 6. He eats plays for a little bit gets in the shower at 7:30 we read a book and lights out at 8. Some people might think I am crazy that I put him in bed that early but trust me he needs it. If its a little later than that he gets very emotional and is struggling to stay awake. Anyways with all that said, There will be a first day of school post coming soon. He loves school by the way. He even like before and after care because he gets to be with the big kids to. So Stay tuned. hopefully I will get to the post this weekend. Oh and Ryan got a black eye at school yesterday. No big deal, he was a trooper and it doesn't look to bad.

1 comment:

  1. Well, is all this working just a season that you are going to eventually come out of? As long as it won't last forever...

    ReplyDelete