Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My True Love

To all of you self proclaimed chef's and Susie homemakers out there, you will want one of these. I am in love. I cannot afford one, but it is still love.





 So since  I cannot afford the famous Le Creuset, I settled for the Lodge brand.


Do I hate my Lodge cast iron dutch oven that is in red, no of course not. Would I like for it to be bigger, yes. Would I like for it to say the name of Le Creuset on it, absolutely. But sadly I do not have $200.00 to spend on it.

 However, in the newspaper today I read that Le Creuset is doing a give away to celebrate how long they have been in business. You could win $5000 in Le Creuset products. I jumped for joy. What's the catch? You need to submit photo's on why you love your Le Creuset.

PROBLEM.

A) I do not own a Le Creuset, so I can't possibly have a picture with it. (Maybe I should stop by Bed, Bath and Beyond and take a picture of me drooling over it.)

B) I do not have a story for me to tell about Le Creuset unless you count me telling them how much I want to win the grand prize.

Well maybe one day I will get one and all will be right in the world.

Until that day, if you own a Le Creuset and think they are as fabulous as I do, go right on over to that page and register to win that grand prize. If you win, I would more than happily take any kind of appreciation gift (aka, the batter bowl, a dutch oven in any color, purple, red, orange you name it I love it)!

Happy Wednesday!


*This blog is of my own opinion, I only wish Le Creuset would have given me money to write it!




2 comments:

  1. ha - i, too, have wanted a dutch oven. Yet the price tag has kept me from it. Maybe one day... (-:

    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a dutch oven. No clue how to use it. Go figure.

    Oh, and no, of course it's not "La Corset" or whatever. :)

    ReplyDelete