Saturday, December 4, 2010

December 4th-Reindeer food!

So today didn't go how I exactly planned but it turned out great anyway. Today's agenda was to make reindeer food. It's really simple, I had a mason jar and we layered oats, regular sugar, and decorators red and green sugar. Ryan did all the work and even though I was tempted to help so there wasn't such a mess I am glad I didn't it was easy to clean up and who cares over a little spilt sugar. Right?

Here's a few pics of him making it









And this is what I found when I came back in the kitchen




The boy likes sugar.

Ryan's uncle Jeremy came to put up lights today, Which turned out to be 2 trips to target for me, because Phillips didn't make their lights right. Frustrating but I ended up saving some money so it was good.




Ryan took the last picture, he thought he was cool, apparently he stole my camera today because I have random pictures in there like of his sheets and the Christmas trees and stockings it's pretty funny.

The 4th day of the advent calendar he got another eraser that was shaped like a stapler this time. He was pretty excited and took a picture with the glue eraser again as well





Oh and back to the reindeer food, we will be sprinkling it on our yard tomorrow night because of St. Nick day. When you sprinkle it on the yard there is a little poem that goes with it.

                                              Sprinkle on the lawn at night
                                              The moon will make it sparkle bright
                                              As Santa's reindeer fly and roam
                                              This will guide them to your home.


Hope you guy's are having a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment